11 December 2018
The Christmas Gift Guide
Celebrate the season of dazzling surprises and discover something truly exquisite this Christmas at Allure South Sea Pearls.
The ones you love deserve something exceptional, but finding the perfect present can sometimes be a difficult task.
To help inspire you and make the gift giving process a little bit easier, we have put together the ultimate Christmas Gift Collection, with a stunning selection of South Sea pearl jewellery and glistening diamond designs that will suit all tastes and styles.
If you are in Perth or Broome you can visit one of our beautiful showrooms and our experienced team can help you make the perfect selection as you peruse our treasure-filled cabinets.
From a spectacular South Sea pearl and diamond encrusted cocktail ring, to classic pearl studs or a festive pearl and diamond pendant, everlasting memories come from gifts worth treasuring and the gift of Allure is sure to delight this Christmas.
Beautifully presented in Allure’s signature gift box and wrapping, each gift is ready to be delivered to its recipient, so spoil yourself or someone special.
Discover our five key Christmas gift picks below, or browse the Christmas Gift Collection.
- Stackable pearl rings $895 each – wear them together or on their own, these simple yet elegant rings make the perfect gift for the minimalist in your life.
- French hook pearl earrings $1,800 – effortlessly elegant, these timeless earrings will make a chic addition to any look.
- Classic pearl stud earrings 10-11mm $1,090 – a classic that suits all taste and occasions, a pair of pearl stud earrings is a must in every jewellery collection.
- Yellow gold diamond and pearl ring $6,200 – bold and beautiful, a cocktail ring will add a striking touch to any outfit.
- Diamond flower and pearl pendant $3,950 – something fun and festive for that special someone who likes a little sparkle.
To receive your gift in time for Christmas, please place your online order by Sunday, 16 December.
FESTIVE SEASON OPENING HOURS
Open Monday, 24 December 10am – 4pm
Closed Tuesday, 25 December – Tuesday, 1 January
Closed public holidays
Open Tuesday, 1 January 9:30am – 1pm